Thursday, November 7, 2013

NaNoWriMo - Day 7

Today I for in a writing session in the middle of the day, it worked out but not as productive as I would have liked. Tonight I did what I should never, ever do is write while I watched TV. Tonight the Vikings were playing on Thursday night football so it was really, really hard to have a writing session without that distraction. To maintain discipline I couldn't take a day off, so I combined it.

1,400 words today which isn't too bad but not quality. Tomorrow I am working a 1/2 day so I have about 4 hours in the afternoon to do nothing but write. If I don't get 3,000-4,000 words or more then I will call that an epic failure. If I am going to complete the NaNoWriMo challenge I need to get some breathing room and the only way to do that is to get a few marathon sessions in and build a word buffer.

Your Average Per Day
1,810 
Words Written Today
1,409 
Target Word Count
50,000
Target Average Words Per Day
1,667
Total Words Written
12,673 
Words Remaining
37,327
Current Day
7 
Days Remaining
24
At This Rate You Will Finish On
November 28, 2013
Words Per Day To Finish On Time
1,556

Time to turn the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment