Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Another Day Of Revisions

I have been enjoying going through all my older writings. I found another story I drafted up that I felt needed to be brought to the finish line. I re-read it and at first I do not remember writing it, which is fine, but after reading it I know where I was going with it. 

The story needed work,. Grammar, structure and overall completeness with the story. I still am not finished with it and will go back to it at some point but it's moved forward. 

That's the enjoyment of writing. Creating from nothing and going back to perfect your creations. That's editing, revising, re-addressing your characters and worlds to bring them to what you feel is perfection. 

There is no perfection other than what's in the creator's mind. 

Never stop, never second guess. It's your world, your people, your vision. Who else can say how it's supposed to be? The answer - No one. 

Keep going...

No comments:

Post a Comment