Saturday, June 23, 2012

Started Out Strong Then Lost My Way

Writing is the hardest effort I have tried. I am stuck in the every, vicious cycle of perfection minded editing on my first real story. It's awful. The pitfalls I vowed to avoid grabbed me. However, I am aware of where I tripped. I know what I need to change. I have realized that what I write needs to be let go.

I look at my thought journal, which is not as thick as it should be either, and I have many great stories I want to get written. I never will if I never let go and get my analytical mind to be free.

I am heading up to God's country for a while to go catch Walleye. Up there I always find comfort, clarity, focus, and realization that the stresses in life are more of a joke than anything else. Up there you realize that nothing matters. Life is meant to be lived.

I will work on a schedule, get it written down, and like my daily meetings I will stick to it on a clock basis. Maybe that will kick start me back to my path.

My problems are my own, I ask for help but I haven't put anything out there to have help on.

Knowing and admitting it is over halfway to success.

Time to turn the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment