Monday, November 4, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 4

Whew! Again I almost gave up and skipped a writing session today. But I didn't and cranked through it.

1,689 words today, flowed quite easily too. Continuing to grow The Emerald Event working on a chapter called Family Valued. I am not sure how it's going to turn out because the more I write the more I think about my world that is being created before my eyes and the story is evolving. The idea of Perspectives to be a collection of novellas around a central theme instead of one solid novel story may work but then again it may not. I need to work on the other chapters or other perspectives a little more to be more unique between them.

Either way I am keeping a good average and feel I have enough outlines material to carry me into the middle of the month. I was going to try to get a session in during lunch while I am in the office but I don't see that happening. Instead my slots to write are between 5am and 7am then again from 8pm to midnight if I can make it that far. Right now I am hovering around 1-2 hour sessions, tonight it was 90 minutes.

As for life happening a full day of work and an after work IT User Group meeting that went way longer than I had planned. That's why I almost skipped out today, long day, but I committed to NaNoWriMo, I feel I have a good idea and story, and I am going to live up to my Geek To Author persona.

I have to now.

Your Average Per Day
2,030 
Words Written Today
1,689 
Target Word Count
50,000
Target Average Words Per Day
1,667
Total Words Written
8,120 
Words Remaining
41,880
Current Day
Days Remaining
27
At This Rate You Will Finish On
November 25, 2013
Words Per Day To Finish On Time
1,552

Time to turn the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment