Thursday, August 5, 2021

Bedtime - A New Story Published On Wattpad

I wouldn't be improving if I wasn't doing. As I stated yesterday on my direction to start out on Wattpad and I have done just that. I posted, technically re-posted, a story I re-wrote called Bedtime. It's very short, 1,000 words, but that's all it needs to be. 

Read Bedtime here - https://www.wattpad.com/169680438-bucket-of-tales-bedtime

I have also added all the story titles to the Bucket of Tales collection to give a short insight to what is coming. I reserve all the rights to change the titles as I please, they may change to be more fitting and less bland. 

My goal is to get one story out a week, maybe a little quicker, but it comes down to how my revisions go. 

Time to turn the page...


No comments:

Post a Comment