Monday, September 3, 2012

Vacation Is Over, Laboring On Labor Day

Last week I took the family to Disney World. We survived. We had to deal with the outer arms of then Tropical Storm Isaac but nothing our ponchos couldn't handle. As I packed for the trip I planned to write in the room at the end of the day, little stories about things I saw, ideas for new stories, additions to existing plans. None of that happened. Walking about the parks from 7am to 7pm in the Florida heat will drain the most dedicated. No worries I have made the best with this Labor Day weekend.

I sit here finalizing editing on my lates story I call The Devil's Nest, had to make a few big changes as I realized I contradicted myself big time in my story points. Simple fixes and I will release it out to the wild later this week.

Up next is my Perspectives series, going to get it done finally.

In addition to that, now that fall and winter are approaching, is to get more reading in. Outside activities are far more active in the Minnesota summers. We have to enjoy the weather while we can. I am behind on my books and my queue grows almost daily.

Scheduling and sticking to it is what matters. When you can do that, you actually get things done.

Time to turn the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment