Thursday, July 8, 2021

Bucket O' Tales Collection

 I am continuing editing my collections of stories. The tentative title for the collection is a 'Bucket O' Tales'. Right now I am working on 21 stories that may go into it but you never know. Most of the stories hover around the 2,000 words length with the better ones over 5,000 words. As I edit these continue to grow. 

After I get through them I will make another run through for the third round of revisions. Then I will share them with close people and get some real feedback. After that, if they feel they are 'good', get it published. 

That's the goal for 2021. Actually I hope to have this near finalized by the end of September/early October because I want to participate in the NaNoWriMo again this year. Unfortunately when I did that the last time, many years ago, I have since lost the manuscript. Which is fine because it sucked anyway. 

This year I actually have a novel planned out I want to try. A young adult story that intended to bring an adult genre I love, political thriller with an alien and special powers twist, to bring it to an appealing and entertaining level for the young adult audience. 

Either way, I'm writing and doing it when I can and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment