Thursday, May 3, 2012

What I Wrote Today - 5/3/12

Today was a journal day. I took some time over lunch, unplugged and just started to write with no real direction for a subject. Sitting in my office as I was writing my entry turned into piece about the considerations of flatulence in the office setting. Sometime the simplest things in life are the most enjoyable... and I have that kind of sense of humor. I didn't intend to write that, didn't think about it before the pen hit the paper, I have no idea where it came from but I just flowed with it.

As the weekend approaches I will start to put together more posts about the education, exercises and books I am reading and not have this just be a daily entry, over and over again, of the things I write about. I would find that quite boring if I want any of you to come back here and continue to read about this. So I will.

Time to turn the page...

No comments:

Post a Comment