Monday, November 18, 2013

NaNoWriMo - Day 17

Day 17, the pace is regular but my sessions are getting more difficult to get the words flowing. I feel like a poor sap red shirt on the Enterprise as an alien probes my brain.

50,000 in 30 days, holy crap what did I get myself into. I got up early this morning and threw down a few hundred more to finish out my section from last night but in all fairness those I am including into my day 19 update and not Day 18 just to make the average look good. This is a story of the journey... obviously if I didn't have a full time job, family and other things to do but I am finding the time to do it and I am loving it!

Slipped a little on the average but I will make it up and complete this goal.

Your Average Per Day
1,629 
Words Written Today
2,185 
Target Word Count
50,000
Target Average Words Per Day
1,667
Total Words Written
29,323 
Words Remaining
20,677
Current Day
18 
Days Remaining
13
At This Rate You Will Finish On
December 1, 2013
Words Per Day To Finish On Time
1,591


Time to turn the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment