Saturday, November 16, 2013

NaNoWriMo - Day 15 & 16

Made good progress the past two days. In fact my entire novel is evolving beyond its original design. I started off as doing short novellas interrelated but now it's forming into a traditional novel with more detailed and structured subplots that I am planning to wrap in together in Act III.

I also went through all my writing and scenes to make sure my word count numbers were right, they were not. I was under reporting a few thousand words because I did a section in a draft that I didn't write down. So I am actually writing more than I thought but not enough as I want. They were 100% correct that week two of the NaNoWriMo there's a wall and I slammed into it a few days ago. I stuck with it and broke through it and that's when things changed for the better.

Now I am looking forward to keep going to get my next writing session in. Right now it's a gray Saturday afternoon here in Minnesota with a cold November rain falling outside. The house is quiet and I have a shot to get a big long session in... however a family birthday party must be attended and that kills that idea. Oh well. At this moment I know I can make the goal. I am over halfway and trending to be done Nov. 30 but I will keep increasing my sessions and word count goals per session I can get in.

Your Average Per Day
1,696 
Words Written Today
3,376 
Target Word Count
50,000
Target Average Words Per Day
1,667
Total Words Written
27,138 
Words Remaining
22,862
Current Day
16 
Days Remaining
15
At This Rate You Will Finish On
November 30, 2013
Words Per Day To Finish On Time
1,525

Time to turn the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment