Thursday, November 14, 2013

NaNoWriMo - Day 14 - Life Happens.

Son of a ! My little adventure with the NaNoWriMo is getting comedic. I had the afternoon off from the office, I had planned to spend the afternoon writing and get a big chunk done. Guess what, it didn't happen. Life stepped in once again.

I had lunch with my beautiful wife, planned and enjoyable. However, on the way I was reminded to call for service on my furnace unit which is acting up. I called the company to make an appointment and past experience is that it's a few days to get on their schedule and a guy out to look at it. My furnace was working, warming, but just not acting properly.

Hey, my lucky day they could send a guy out to the house this afternoon, in 30 minutes actually. POOF! There goes my writing. Instead I spend it will the technician figuring out what's going on.

Lovely.

Then the child comes home, dinner, bedtime ritual, nighttime. I did get 1,600 words out to at least keep the average going but didn't make any progress to get done earlier.

Funny day.

Your Average Per Day
1,697 
Words Written Today
1,601 
Target Word Count
50,000
Target Average Words Per Day
1,667
Total Words Written
23,762 
Words Remaining
26,238
Current Day
14 
Days Remaining
17
At This Rate You Will Finish On
November 30, 2013
Words Per Day To Finish On Time
1,544

Time to turn the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment