Thursday, November 7, 2013

NaNoWriMo - Day 7

Today I for in a writing session in the middle of the day, it worked out but not as productive as I would have liked. Tonight I did what I should never, ever do is write while I watched TV. Tonight the Vikings were playing on Thursday night football so it was really, really hard to have a writing session without that distraction. To maintain discipline I couldn't take a day off, so I combined it.

1,400 words today which isn't too bad but not quality. Tomorrow I am working a 1/2 day so I have about 4 hours in the afternoon to do nothing but write. If I don't get 3,000-4,000 words or more then I will call that an epic failure. If I am going to complete the NaNoWriMo challenge I need to get some breathing room and the only way to do that is to get a few marathon sessions in and build a word buffer.

Your Average Per Day
1,810 
Words Written Today
1,409 
Target Word Count
50,000
Target Average Words Per Day
1,667
Total Words Written
12,673 
Words Remaining
37,327
Current Day
Days Remaining
24
At This Rate You Will Finish On
November 28, 2013
Words Per Day To Finish On Time
1,556

Time to turn the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment