Thursday, November 21, 2013

NaNoWriMo - Day 21

Keeping up the pace considering what's going on around me. These are not excuses because I am not behind, I am keeping the pace to finish my goal in 30 days, but rather obstacles to explain the difficulties I am trying to work with while doing this challenge.

Today at my profession the team shrunk unexpectedly which put more work on my desk. OK. Second big one is my 8 1/2 month pregnant wife got put on bed rest as a precaution. Third, my son came home today with a winter season cough and a fever. Yipee. Which mean tomorrow will be challenging too to find the time to focus on writing. We may have broken sessions all day to get the word counts flowing, not what I prefer but one word today is better than no words.

I really wish I could get 3 to 4 hours sessions in but no matter how much I planned to get it, they never solidified. Something came up and for this challenge there are other priorities. Regardless I am 15,000 words away from finishing this goal and I am at the point where I cannot stop.

I now have enough ideas and planning to get there, I just need to get it all down.

Your Average Per Day
1,675 
Words Written Today
1,806 
Target Word Count
50,000
Target Average Words Per Day
1,667
Total Words Written
35,186 
Words Remaining
14,814
Current Day
21 
Days Remaining
10
At This Rate You Will Finish On
November 30, 2013
Words Per Day To Finish On Time
1,482

Time to turn the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment